Sunday, May 24, 2020

Redoing on released chapter

Hey guys, starting today I will redo 1 chapter that released in every 15 days. So, tell me which chapter should I redo again? And also I need to apologize for making slightly mistake in "Isekai de Slow Life wo". What I mistake is name of MC. I mistaken his name as "Kazuki Shinomiya" and only he allow Hayato to call him as "Itsuki". But unfortunately, his name should be "Itsuki Shinomiya".  Which name should I use from now on? "Kazuki" or "Itsuki"? And also should I change MC name starting from chapter 1-1 or next chapter?


Please feel free to give your option. I will check later.

1 comment:

  1. 'Itsuki' then, just change it in the next chapter though. The rest of the old chapters can be edited later if you have free time or are bored with nothing to do.

    ReplyDelete