Friday, May 15, 2020

Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou} Chapter 2 - 19

Chapter 2 - 19 The Case Settled Down in Commercial City, Einzhale

Finally, this is the end of chapter 2. But there is side story and character introduction (which I hate to translate for need to rearrange word at same line while I make it a mess at chapter 1 character introduction). So, here I need your option. Shall we jump into next chapter or continue with side story which probably story of guild's receptionist? And anyway I feel Kazuki will not get Slow Life for awhile since he make quite heat with Darwin. I kinda interest in whether Kazuki will become Aristocrat like Hayato in future. Well, this my imagination so it is not spoiler.. And also there might be time you will feel weird in talking sentences due to all character become same kinda like wording except Shiro.

Please click here to read.

5 comments:

  1. I personally don't hate side stories, but if it's about an irrelevant character, I think you should skip it, or make a quick summary

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm will that side story have impact in the future? i think it will be better to translate the side story though..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will probably about Riito who Reinrich force Kazuki to make accessory for her. Maybe she might like Meira who Darwin ask MC to marry her.

      Delete
    2. wew mc gathering harem left and right easily lol
      seems interesting though :o

      Delete
    3. Meira is quite difficult girl for MC to get due to her yandere nature. On about Riito, I don't know.

      Delete