Thursday, October 3, 2024

Chapter 4 - 18 Underground Auction - Opening of Auction

Hello. This is Austin. I have been away from home for years due to work that I have not make any update on translating. The main reason why I am not responding for a long time is my laptop break down and I need to save money to buy new one. In order to buy laptop, I have save money for 2 years and finally I can buy Acer Nitro 5 in last month. When I open to my translation page, I amazed that there is some view even through this site is not active for almost 3 years. Anyway, I will continue do translation at my free time. For now I will only do "Isekai de slow life". I will do others after I catch up with latest chapter. Well it will take about a year or 2 to catch up with original source. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for working on this one, its been a long time!

    ReplyDelete