Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Isekai de Slow Life wo (Ganbou) Chapter 4 - 15

 Chapter 4 – 15 Underground auction – Second day in royal capital, morning


Well, the first thing I want to say to u all who randomly clicked this sites for update ever since last chapter update that I am sorry that I disappear without noticing u guys. I am not going say what happened in detail but in summary, internet connection is not good in my place (I need VPN to use facebook), spend time to read some novel and waste time in there( ever since I start translation, I rarely have time to read other novel) and I addicted to genshin impact and other game to the point I need to uninstall some in order to do my business in real life.  This chapter is uploaded last year so there might be chance that I have made mistake.


For upcoming chapters, I can't guarantee when it will release but u can ask me how far translation has been made in discord. "Austin Crux#1492"


Please click here to read.



5 comments:

  1. no worries bro, just glad that you're doing fine :)
    btw are u in china?@@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i thought u're from china cuz iirc china block access to some website like fb or youtube lol
      didn't knew myanmar block fb too :x or maybe because connection issue? lol

      glad to see you're back though :D

      Delete
  2. Myanmar has been having it's problems, too. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. Keep your head down.
    Release when you release.

    ReplyDelete